Fits: 90-94 964, 95-98 993
Camber Plates/Strut Mounts - Under extreme conditions, such as road racing and autocross, negative camber is required to keep as much of the tire’s contact patch on the road as possible. Stock suspension mounts will not allow you to achieve the necessary amount of negative camber required for this type of performance driving. These Sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings and eliminate the indistinct feedback associated with factory rubber mounts.
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals.
- FK Motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Rigid bearing mount, not clipped in like some products available.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, Including factory non adjustable units. Call for details.
- Fully rebuildable
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware.
- Available for front and rear
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals. Sold in pairs.
*964/993* *For cars with Bilstein PSS9/PSS10's you may need the spring hats (SB77)