For all 911, 930, 912 65-89 with 78-89 factory rear swaybar
- If adjustable sway bars are out of your budget then these adj. drop links are great additions for performance oriented cars, extracting the most from your stock bars.
- Upgrade your stock rear swaybar with this simple bolt in replacement for the factory drop links.
- Adjustable length to eliminate swaybar preload (very important).
- Correctly sized, precision, Teflon-lined rod-ends for smooth and quiet operation, long life, and high reliability. No wear and rattling problems, like those seen with other designs, due to undersized or low quality rod ends.
- Eliminates the factory compliant rubber drop link bushings for improved swaybar response.
- Precisely connects the stock swaybar to the rear trailing arm.
- Sold in pairs including mounting hardware and toe eccentric adjuster.
Adjustable Drop Link Set for Rear Sway Bar (pair)