The factory cast magnesium intermediate plate is known to be problematic. Original ones tend to crack, have loose or out of round bearing bores or may have worn out shift shaft provisions. Perfect for street, race, higher horsepower and V8 applications-where the additional strength is really needed!
- Precision machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum to exacting standards for perfect fit and function
- Replaceable silicone bronze shift rail bushings
- Input shaft bearing oilier
- Lightest weight possible, only 4.25 lbs
- Fits all Porsche 901/911 69-71 and 914 70-76 magnesium case transmissions.
Early 901 version also available for 911/912 64-69 aluminum case transmissions
Genuine Porsche or equal quality bearings are always recommended