For 911 (72-89), 930, 912E
- Allows ride height to be adjusted with ease.
- 2.25" ID Coil springs allow for spring rates greater than what is available in torsion bar sizes.
- Can be used to replace torsion bars or work with them.
- Progressive or Tender/Main spring combinations can be used resulting in a modern comfortable yet very
well handling ride.
- Square threaded design is stronger and more resistant to dings, dirt, and binding associated with the
traditional Bilstein rsr struts. Square threads actually lock the spring perch in place under load, this is
backed up by a nylon tipped set screw for extra security.
- Designed specifically for the rear of the 911, 930, and 912.
- All components are anodized for great durability and appearance.
- Complete kit for both sides. Springs and shocks sold separately.
- Available with new Bilstein "Sport" shocks and springs
Rebel S Racing Rear Coil Over Kit 911 930