The Jax Pouch is a simple key wallet designed for enthusiasts who seek exactly that... keeping it simple. Grab your little loved one or significant other and just go for a cruise. With a key or two, license, and credit card you'll have all that you need to share the passion of driving.
There is a long story behind this pouch and we will share more details with you when the time becomes appropriate. With that said, each pouch will support a child who has been delt a difficult situation. This statement stands forever! For right now the project is about my son, he needs to be with his dad at least 50% of the time. If my son and I have ever had or will have the pleasure of meeting you in person, then you can see for yourself. After this mission is accomplished the project will get passed on to support another young child or children in a similar unfair family law situation.
- Handmade - I sew these by hand while my son is napping or sleeping at night, so about 2-4 per week are produced.
- Leather is very high quality and is either repurposed from garmets or sourced from scrap bins at the local brick and mortar leather shop in Morro Bay. All super high quality pieces that vary in color, texture, and patina.
- Each one is unique so no two are ever alike.
- Titanium spring wire is sewn into the top edge, allowing the pouch to automatically close after you pinch it open.
- No metal or sharp edges to scratch or scuff your dash while driving.
Each pouch is given a name, now its your job to give it a story. Always remember, the children come First! I sincerely thank you for looking at these.
I will add new pouches on a weekly basis as they become available.