Fits: (66-89) 911/912/914/930
- Replaces the compliant factory rubber bushing with a precision Teflon-lined spherical bearing.
- Light weight, and a perfect match to the factory mounting surface.
- Increases front suspension rigidity for quicker steering response and better handling.
- Offset mounting holes, the narrower housing, and a smaller bearing boss all allow for more camber adjustment than
any other strut mount on the market.
- Reduces front wheel camber changes during hard cornering to maintain optimum tire contact for improved traction.
- Fully compatible with coil over or torsion bar front suspensions.
Monoball Upper Strut Mounts / Camber Plates