Fits: (69-89) 911, 930, 912, 914
Designed with inspiration from the many (yet varying in configuration) successful 935's of the late 70's and early 80's. The dominant 935 proudly engraved itself within motorsports history while showing that it's rear engine powerplant and 911 chassis could carry the inevitable progression to a whole new level. Our modern version of the 935 front suspension incorporates many of the intricate details that were adapted in the later years of 935 chassis transformation. Although it doesn't resemble a 70's or 80's unit, we did our best to provide a stronger and sexier looking system to compliment our line of products. As a result, this version of the 935 front suspension comes with it advantages. The control arm pivot points have been relocated 30mm towards the center of the car and raised 8mm, improving the camber curve while decreasing the need for drastically raised spindles and severe bump steer correction.
- Billet aluminum crossmember is anodized .
- 4130 alloy steel control arms TIG welded to 4130 alloy steel bearing housings and gusseted for superior strength.
- JWE version uses factory Porsche/Lemforder ball joints. Superior in strength, articulation, and longevity. This is the ultimate in strength. Ball joints are sold separately.
- Billet adjustable lower caster links provide more than optimum thread engagement at each end and feature an indexable clamp for securing adjustment so no jam nut is needed ensuring more than enough thread engagement.
- FK alloy steel heim joints with Teflon liners at all 4 pivot points.
- Stainless steel high misalignment spacers are mated to each of the 4 heim joints.
- Double shear caster link attachment at both ends, with double shear control arm brackets available as an option.