For 911's (66-89), all 930's and 912's with rear coil overs.
- Greatly simplifies rear toe and camber adjustments by making them independent of each other.
- Design concepts were incorporated from the dominant Porsche 935 race cars.
- Features standard and raised pivot point options for lowered cars and all control arm configurations.
- Eliminates stock rear rubber bushings and replaces stock spring plates.
- Pivot points use precision USA made Chromoly rod ends for super strength with Teflon/Kevlar liners to
provide wear resistant long term reliability.
- Aircraft grade hardware with drilled bolt head option available for safety wire applications.
- Anodized bearing housings and CAD/nickel plated spring plates for long term corrosion resistance.
- Alloy steel plates are available in semi-bright Nickel or yellow/gold CAD platings.
- Bearing housings are available in blue, gray, or black anodized finishes.
- Weather seals included for full protection of rod end.
- Free-Camber adjuster included into the design, provides quick and easy camber adjustment as well as
maximum camber settings.
- For short wheelbase applications (65-68) please specify when ordering.
Rebel S Racing 935 Rear Spring Plate Set
$830.00 Regular Price