Fits 911's (65-89), all 930's, and 912's.
The installation of a strut bar is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to improve your 911's handling characteristics.
Machined from aircraft grade 6061 T-6 aluminum tube and features:
- Teflon/Kevlar lined 6061 clear or black anodized rod ends (black ends come with black bars)
- Metric 12.9 grade Allen mounting bolts.
- Precision machined stainless steel conical spacers for proper load distribution.
- Clear coated for protection.
- Super-light at only 1.6 lbs.
- Bolts into upper strut bushing plate in minutes (no drilling needed) and is VERY stout.
- Opposite threaded tube design allows you to place a desired amount of pre-stress on shock towers and increase negative camber. It WILL pull your shock towers together if desired. Sits right below front hood when installed and does not interfere with trunk space (your Targa top will still fit perfect). Made to a superior standard using the best quality materials available. Comes with all necessary hardware, easy to install with full installation instructions.
- Bars are available in brushed aluminum w/ clear coat, polished aluminum, or anodized black