Fits: 911 and 912(66-89) and 914. Must have 3.5" caliper bolt spacing.
The pictures do not do these new kits justice. They were designed and engineered specifically for the early 66-89 911. The performance, bias and pedal feel of these new kits are awesome. True bolt on kit includes DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines. There are a dozen other benefits, some listed below.
- Cross drilled 323 x 28 mm high thermal discs for street or track use.
- Optimum brake bias with new piston and disc sizing.
- Lightweight monobloc Brembo Calipers.
- Designed to work with “existing” stock master cylinder.
- Fully enclosed and fully functional hand brake.
- Quick change pad design.
- Low cost disc replacement.
- Perfect for turbo, 3.6L, or any power performance upgrades. More HP needs more STOPPING power.
- 17" diameter and larger wheels are recommended.
"Typically, Porsche 1966-1989 Porsche 911 customers have had to upgrade the master cylinder in order to run a brake upgrade. It is no longer necessary with the new kits due to new caliper, piston and disc sizing. These new kits are ideal from every aspect. All components are made in either Italy, USA, or Germany."