For all 911, 930, 912, 914 with Bilstein front strut housings
- Can be used to replace torsion bars or work with them.
- Everything needed to convert Bilstein strut housings to coil over.
- Allows ride height to be adjusted with ease.
- 2.25" ID Coil springs allow for spring rates greater than what is available in torsion bar sizes.
- Progressive or Tender/Main spring combinations can be used resulting in a modern comfortable yet very well handling ride.
- Upper spring hat features our proprietary design sealed thrust bearing which proves to be the cleanest
solution in steering/spring rotation. Allows for maximum camber adjustments to be made.
- Square threaded design is stronger and more resistant to dings, dirt, and binding associated with the
traditional Bilstein rsr struts. Square threads actually lock the spring perch in place under load, this is
backed up by a nylon tipped set screw for extra security.
- Shortened seal caps allow for 19mm more suspension travel.
- All components are anodized for great durability and appearance.
- We can supply the Bilstein cores if you dont already have them!
(kit includes: (2)T6-6061 square threaded tubes, (2)upper spring hats with sealed thrust bearings, (2)adj. lower spring perches, (2)weld on rings, (2)shortened seal caps with new seals installed.
(can also be purchased as a "do it yourself" kit)