Fits all 911, 912, 930 (65-89)
- Superior alternative to using "off the shelf" Bilstein sport or HD shocks
- Custom valved to match your spring rate, each shock is dyno tested and matched to another.
- Lower monoball attachment bearings with stainless steel high misalignment spacers eliminate rubber bushings found on stock shocks.
- Fully compatible with our 911 and 914 rear coil over kits for an easy upgrade to coil springs.
- Available in custom lengths and travel for any ride height, maximizes valving accuracy and range of travel.
- Triple plated shock body provides great protection against all of the elements.
- Easily rebuilt and re-valved to meet any of your future demands or change of spring rates.
- Sold as individual shocks (2 are required for each car, they will come as a matched pair).
- For ideal custom valving please inform us of your car's model, weight, spring rates, tire compound/size, and desired application (i.e. street, street/track, mostly track, or full race car).
- These can also be inverted by using our clevis adapters to minimize unsprung weight.
- Use with coil over or torsion bar applications.
RSR Products / Bilstein Custom Steel Body Shock
Valving for Spring Rate