Fits 911's (65-89), all 930, 912, and 914
- Includes specialized tools and detailed instructions to allow a simple and quick installation.
- Front sealed monoballs of superior construction designed to replace factory rubber upper strut bushings. In many cases these bushings are worn out and cracked after 20+ years of wear and tear, greatly compromising the performance of the car and alignment settings.
- Provides smooth articulation of front strut with zero deflection under cornering loads.
- Comes with high quality internal spherical bearings. (not made in china like in other kits)
- Another new feature on both front and rear monoballs: each monoball bearing is sealed on both sides with a rubber gasket to prevent premature wear due to moisture or dirt contamination, ensuring a long track or street life.
- Rebuild kits available to provide lifetime product support.
Sealed Front Monoball Cartridges