Fits 911's (65-89), all 930 and 912
- Rear sealed monoballs of superior construction designed to replace factory rubber banana arm bushings. In many cases these bushings are worn out and cracked after 20+ years of wear and tear, greatly compromising the performance of the car.
- Provides smooth articulation of rear trailing arm (banana arm) with zero deflection under cornering loads.
- Housings and misalignment spacers are precision CNC machine stainless steel.
- Comes with high precision USA made internal spherical bearings. (not made in china like other kits)
- Each monoball bearing is sealed on both sides with a Viton rubber gasket to prevent premature wear due to moisture or dirt contamination, ensuring long track or street life.
- Rebuild kits are available to provide lifetime product support.
- Complete installation instructions included with each kit. Sold in pairs, completes one car.
RSR Sealed Rear Monoball Set